WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT
1. Permitted use of Website. You may access this Website to [offer, sell, and buy just about any item, at any time, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and locations, such as Stores and auction-style formats. Swichio is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.] 2. Rules of Conduct. You agree not to:
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- Use our site, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot reach the seller;
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot reach the buyer;
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Swichio;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to Swichio);
- Circumvent any Swichio policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions;
- Transfer your Swichio account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, robot, spyware, or other computer code;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Website;
- Interfere with or violate any other visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Website visitors or users;
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble any portion of the Website;
- Misuse passwords;
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Website without our express written authorization;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the information of anyone else or to any computer systems or networks connected to any of our servers;
- Publish or disseminate any link to the contents of this website without our express written consent; or
- Export or re-export any Swichio tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions.
15. Service Providers. Swichio is not responsible or liable for any content, goods or services from any Third Party Service Provider or Individual. You agree that Swichio is not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings or participation with any Service Provider or Individual are between you and such Service Provider or Individual. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers or Individual.
You agree that Swichio is not responisble for the accessiblity or unavailability of any Service Provider or Individual or for your interactions and dealings with them. You agree that you engage in any activity or agreement with a Service Provider or Individual at your own risk. You waive the right to assert any claim against Swichio and release Swichio from any and all liability for or relating to interactions with Servivce Providers or Individuals.
Did you accidentally type switchio? It's OK. Many do, but you found us!